Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let the Blogging Begin!


So, I am beginning a blog. A new creative business needs a blog, so here it is!


Polkadot Prints was born out of my love of design, printed material, children’s parties and all things cute. I have been a freelance graphic designer since I was pregnant with my first child and have decided that I need to change a little of my focus so that project deadlines don’t create one stressed out and sleep deprived mum! (and wife!). That’s not fun!

So here it is – Polkadot Prints. Quality, invitations, greetings, announcements and party packages that are modern, classy, always cute, and a little bit different to what’s already out there. 

My website is in the throws of having an online store added, so stay tuned and until then, I will add some new designs and other creative endeavours here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )