Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BOUTIQUE BAKING LOGO & BUSINESS CARD

Boutique Baking Logo & Branding | Polkadot Prints photo Boutique Baking Logo & Branding | Polkadot Prints Boutique Baking Logo & Branding | Polkadot Prints Boutique Baking Logo & Branding | Polkadot Prints
I love it when a job comes along that you really love, that suits your own aesthetic and just gels with you. Boutique Baking's logo and stationery was one of those jobs. Kate had a specific font in mind, so we worked with that to create her logo and then went on from there to design stationery, stickers and Facebook images.
The business cards were my favourite. Printed on a really nice card stock, they look and feel lush (said the paper geek!). You can follow on her baking adventures here.

If you own a business that needs a logo, or need business stationery & promo material designed, feel free to shoot me an email for an estimate.

1 comments:

  1. Thank You for your the fantastic and educational report. I will be checking back in a number of nights for some far more updates.


    Massage Chair

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )