Thursday, July 17, 2014

CREATE BOX FOR DUNNE WITH STYLE

Create Box | by Dunne with Style
Crafting is one of my fave things and I've had a go at tonnes of different things ever since I was a young girl. From Cross-stitch, to calligraphy, quilting & quilling...you name it, I've probably tried it. I love that we've been riding the craft-is-trendy wave again for the past few years and that it's still going strong.

Being a true blue craft lover, these Create Boxes from Dunne with Style are right on. I've seen a couple of subscription craft projects in the US, but this is the first I've seen here in Australia, and I love that.

I worked with Sam on the design and print of the 'Create' cover cards (printed on Kraft card stock), and also the white on black artists cards. I would definitely be happy getting this box of goodness in the mail, wouldn't you?

There are a limited number of 50 for each box, so you'll have to be quick to get your crafty box of inspiration!

You can purchase the Create boxes via Dunne with Style:
Box One by Laura Blythman here
Box Two by Gemma Patford here

If you need design work done for your small to medium business shoot me an email, I'd love to work with you!
Create Box | by Dunne with Style Create Box | by Dunne with Style Create Box | by Dunne with Style Create Box | by Dunne with Style

4 comments:

  1. I am very excited about this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )