Friday, February 7, 2014

HAPPY WEEKEND + WINTER OLYMPICS

It's in the midst of summer and still really hot (at least for this pregnant chick), so I'm really looking forward to at least looking at some snow over the coming weeks with these winter olympics happening. I love me some olympics tv viewing. I've downloaded this app ready to catch up on all my fave events too.
When we moved back from Canada, this teaser ad had just launched and it made me feel so darn patriotic. This is how those Aussie athletes train...Go Aussies! : )

P.S This was how we celebrated last winter games opening ceremony.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )