Wednesday, April 3, 2013

12 DAYS & COUNTING (& HAPPY EASTER!)

 photo 130331_Happy-EasterColl_zps73cc9f30.png
It's been twelve days since I last shared some life with you. How was your Easter??

I've been bunkered down parenting and squeezing in my freelance work while Dave has been working hard prior to taking some holiday's. My sister, her husband, and twin one year olds had planned to travel from Australia and visit us at Easter. After a two day delay, they finally arrived! So we've had a bit of a delayed Easter celebrations over here with them.

We did up some Easter bags and left them on our neighbours doors in our apartment building on Easter Sunday morning, which was fun. And an Easter egg hunt just yesterday with all our kids in our apartment. I've been meaning to post about where we're living now after 'life at the lodge'. So I'll do that in the next couple of weeks I'm sure. It's nearly a year anniversary since we arrived here with a three month old baby and not really knowing what this country would hold...time certainly does fly. 

Things might be a little light on here while I make the most of the time with my sister. I want to savour every moment! But I do have a craft to share that I just didn't have time to put up before Easter. Looking forward to hearing about your long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bags. It is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, exactly where did you get this info can you please support this with some proof or you might say some very good reference as I and others will actually enjoy. This details is actually great and I will say will usually be helpful if we attempt it possibility free. So if you can back it up. That may really support us all. And this may well bring some good repute for you.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )