Sunday, September 16, 2012

WEEKEND WHIPAROUND

Photobucket
I'm catching up from a bit of sickness and the first full week of preschool (it's a tough life for a preschooler! : ) It's a quiet weekend for us. A bit of baking, a few errands. I hope you have a fun whatever you're doing.


Here's a few things for your weekend whiparound - 

:: These would brighten up your lunch break
:: Serving food on ice - perfect for that brunch I'd like to host one of these days
:: Origami Business card holder
and speaking of origami; 
:: I'm going to give these babies a go 

Enjoy, 
Jordan x

Image // Naomi V Photography for Polkadot Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )