Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CAKE POPS FOR CHARITY

On the weekend I baked, crumbed, mixed, rolled, covered & decorated some cake pops for a a dessert auction at church.
I haven't built up my baking supplies yet, so the actual pops are quite plain. So, to spice them up a little, I added some washi tape to the sticks and made a little flag on each to decorate. I'm no Bakerella, but I think they turned out quite cute. And this box of goodies raised $40 for the cause! Not bad for some cake on a stick! : )
The washi tape sticks actually have me really excited, I want to make more! I wonder if you would like to see some in the shop for food picks, cake pops etc? Would you, would you?? (Please say yes!)Photobucket

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )