Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WEEKENDING AT BRISSTYLE TWILIGHT MARKETS

We ended up heading into the city on Friday night for the BrisStyle Twilight Markets. So glad I did. We turned it into a night out by taking the bus (for Levi's sake - never seen a child grin so much!), and grabbing some dinner in the city.

The markets themselves were a little smaller than I anticipated, but it was such a lovely vibe. Lots of people buzzing about leaving work for the day or heading out for the night. It makes me want to open a bricks & mortar shop when I see creative products displayed so prettily - maybe one day!
Photobucket Photobucket
I met with a few old contacts there - Enticing Icing, Moose & Bird, Rod n Lil....My fave stall was Chelley Bean Designs who sold all these little paper embellishments, they were really cute and inexpensive, which made it easy to justify my purchases! : ) I've already used half the tissue paper flowers on gifts over the weekend - cute!

Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )