Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WEEKENDING AT BRISSTYLE TWILIGHT MARKETS

We ended up heading into the city on Friday night for the BrisStyle Twilight Markets. So glad I did. We turned it into a night out by taking the bus (for Levi's sake - never seen a child grin so much!), and grabbing some dinner in the city.

The markets themselves were a little smaller than I anticipated, but it was such a lovely vibe. Lots of people buzzing about leaving work for the day or heading out for the night. It makes me want to open a bricks & mortar shop when I see creative products displayed so prettily - maybe one day!
Photobucket Photobucket
I met with a few old contacts there - Enticing Icing, Moose & Bird, Rod n Lil....My fave stall was Chelley Bean Designs who sold all these little paper embellishments, they were really cute and inexpensive, which made it easy to justify my purchases! : ) I've already used half the tissue paper flowers on gifts over the weekend - cute!

Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )