Thursday, November 3, 2011

SALE ON FACEBOOK

Okay, tonight is the night!
I'm having my second annual facebook sale. All my printed products from my craft market appearances have been itching to get out their boxes and head to your place. Now is the chance to grab a bargain for your upcoming birthdays!
Photobucket
I only did two markets earlier this year, so there's lots of invite packs, party dots already put together as cupcake toppers, thank you tags, twine packs....lots of stuff! All the details are on my Facebook page notes.

Last time it was fast-paced and I sold just about everything! So may the quickest win! : )

Just a note: my new Spring collections are not included in this sale, they are some of my popular classic collections though.

1 comments:

  1. One my friend bought somethingfrom your "market", and he said that the quality was excellent.Thanks for great work!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )