Monday, October 3, 2011

MOOD BOARD :: PERFECT PAIR BABY SHOWER

Photobucket
It's all babies in our family at the moment. I've got a few months to go still till our baby is due, and one of my sisters is also pregnant...with twins! Fun right? She's due a few weeks before me.
We're putting together a baby shower for her in a couple of weeks which I'm really looking forward to and getting excited about. Here's the mood board I've been putting together on Pinterest.
The invites went out over the weekend too. I'll show you those soon!


{SALE // Store wide sale in my shop! Use the code "KARA20" to get 20% off all printables, invites, treat boxes and stationery for the rest of this week - till Friday 7th Oct - Happy event planning!}
Images :: Sage Dessert table | Floral & Hessian centrepiece

11 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )