Wednesday, September 7, 2011


Next up in my new design release is this Safari Park collection. I have had the invitation & baby shower invite designed for a while, but have recently had a few requests for more co-ordinating pieces to have now expanded this range.
It is a personal favourite design of mine which I used it for Levi's first birthday (we found out we were pregnant with him while living in Africa, hence the soft spot!). I really like how it turned out and makes me want to host his first birthday all over again!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Images top to bottom: Take Home bag with thank you tag | Square Invitation | Chocolate Mousse | Teaspoons & Buffet Label | Birthday Banner | Meatballs on a skewer | Chocolate Mousse cups | Placecard favour box.

Thanks again to Naomi V Photography for the awesome images. Other thanks for this shoot go to Sweet Style for the 'Enjoy' stamp | Bamboo cups from The Party Studio | & Wooden teaspoons by me!

All Safari Park printables can be purchased in my store. Stay tuned for a few more designs coming in the next week!


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )