Friday, September 9, 2011

CHOC MOUSSE SHOTS :: WEEKEND WHIPAROUND

Photobucket
You probably know by now that the recipes I share here are by no means MasterChef standard. They are simple but always delicious - solid, reliable, yummy. You can always jazz something up in a cute jar, with some ribbon or paper goods. At least that's the way I roll!

This little chocolate mousse number is from my sister and I used for the Cherry Love & Safari Park shoots. And, I've actually got some in the fridge right now as part of a choc-berry parfait I'm preparing for friends coming to dinner tonight. It's a super easy recipe...
Photobucket
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

600ml Thickened Cream
250g Chocolate, melted
600ml Chocolate custard (I use Pauls Double Thick)
Whip cream. Gradually whip in, chocolate custard & melted chocolate till completely mixed through. Put into dish or individual ramekins. Chill till set.

Enjoy!

Here are a few things around the web I came across this week.

Glass bottle + washi tape = cool vase.
Don't throw out your egg cartons
This is how to blow the stationery budget
Old School movies
So many great ideas in the latest edition

Do you follow my Pinterest? Come on over and share in all the fun and games, and have a great weekend!

{Images: Naomi V Photography}

2 comments:

  1. I just love this Chocolate Mousse. even these photos are making me hungry then what would have been if i see them in real. great photos

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )