Friday, September 16, 2011

COCKTAILS AT TIFFANY'S

Photobucket
I had a wonderful time away on the beach with my family in the sun. Great memories and fun times. I loved having some time out and getting some space from the daily onslaught of technology, blog and online shop, to actually step back and re-asses, but more on my musings about that next week...

Today it's time to launch "Cocktails at Tiffany's" This is the third of my new designs I am (slowly) introducing you to. (You can see the first ones here - Cherry Love & Safari Park.)

This was a custom invite design I did for a friend's 30th earlier this year, but I loved it so much I thought it would be a great addition to my range as a complete collection. Something for us women-folk! With personalised text, it would be a perfect theme-setter for a bridal shower, 25th, 30th or 40th birthday. Or even an anniversary or engagement party. So pretty and chic! Cocktails anyone?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
So pretty right? I can't wait to see what you create with these printables. It's becoming a new favourite!
Tiffany Collection available in my store here.

{Images by Naomi V Photography, Cookies & Macarons by Bubble & Sweet, Cheesecakes by me!}

9 comments:

  1. Audrey Hepburn would be very proud...everything is so gorgeous and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! so is the layout and food!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to Audrey Hepburn, Alexis! Thanks for your lovely comments, so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant range, it's great to see something for us women-folk, why should the kids get to have all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed looking at your blog. I love your color and design sense.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )