Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BRING ON SUMMER

Photobucket
I have woken today with my first (and fingers crossed, last) cold of winter. I have survived healthy so far, but today I have fallen. Sore throat, sinus, and heavy head. I don't know about you, but I am totally ready for summer!
I read that it is Ice Cream sandwich day in the US today. I had no idea (who decides on these things I would love to know!), but I'd love a summer ice cream party right about now. Are you a winter or summer lover?

{Ice Cream sundae printable stationery available in my store}


1 comments:

  1. oh wow how sweet are those. love the colour combo - beautiful. i am a winter person :-) ps. hope you shake that cold soon.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )