Friday, July 15, 2011

FAVOUR FRIDAY :: CHOC-A-BLOCK CANADIANS

Did you celebrate Canada day? I'm glad lots of you used the free printables I shared with you. I ended up using the party dots to package some favours I had at each place setting of our Canada Day dinner party (dinner party sounds so fancy eh? We had friends over for dinner and we had a table cloth on the table. That equals dinner party in my books!).
Photobucket
I saw these chocolate bars last year. I discovered they don't ship to Australia, so I have been on a casual search for the perfect moulds to make my own. It took me a few months but I found one here. I thought Canada day would be the perfect excuse to use them for the first time.Photobucket
The adults had the big bars and the kids got little ones. I used mini Oreos & mini marshmallows on the backs they felt Canadian enough!

I then popped them into white paper bags, crossed over with red ribbon and sealed with a party dot. Sweet!

Hope you have a lovely weekend all!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )