Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LOGO DESIGN :: BOUTIQUE GIFTS

Earlier this year I closed the doors of my graphic design freelance studio as I wanted to focus more on my printables and stationery, and just have a better work & family balance (farewell corporate promotions and annual reports!)

I have kept graphic design open for small business though and have just recently done a logo for Jenny who has started a bricks and mortar gift shop. The road their shop on is lined with Jacaranda trees and this was the main inspiration she wanted for the new look. I love her slimline business cards that came back last week too - sleek and matte finish...hmm, nice!
Photobucket
She stocks some gorgeous gifts in the pharmacy she and her husband own. And she has not done it in halves I tell you! Such unique and cute things. Lots of vintage, wooden toys, women's handbags, jewelry, homewares and gifts. I popped in a few weeks back to take a few photos of some of her product. Perfect pressies & decorations for Easter and Mothers Day that is just around the corner!
Photobucket
If you own or are starting a business and want a logo design you can find prices here. Once purchased, I will send you a questionaire that will help capture the heart, vision and purpose of your business in a logo. Contact me if you have any questions!

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )