Thursday, April 21, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

It's about that time where I can sign off for the Easter long weekend!

We still have all our goods in storage, so I haven't been able to do my traditional Easter Tree. I am planning something nice for Sunday brunch though...
I thought I'd leave you with some of my favourite Easter ideas for this weeks...
Spotted Surprise Eggs
Paper Mache Eggs via Twig & Thistle
Low-Allergen Chocolate Crackle Eggs
These fashion eggs made me laugh
I would love one of these real chocolate eggs on Sunday morning
And of course these Easter pops and printables are my personal favourite :)

Have you seen some other gorgeous Easter treats or crafts you can share?

Wishing you a lovely Easter as we remember the ultimate gift Jesus gave us! Stay safe and and have a chocolate egg for me!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )