Thursday, April 28, 2011

DIY :: LADYBIRD {LADYBUG}

Photobucket
Make your own ladybirds!

One of the goals of my business is to make hosting a party easy for one and all! Printables are a great place to start as they can really set a colour scheme and easy theme to base food, games & everything else around.  I love a lavish affair as much as the next person, and can totally get into all gorgeous party styling and but I am aware that party planning is not  everyone's love (I know...can you imagine not everyone eats and breathes this stuff?!!  :) So I have set a goal that each party I do has to have handmade and DIY elements that can easily be adapted to your situation, budget and style. Like?
Photobucket
I made these bad boys for the recent Down in the Garden party. You will find the full DIY tutorial on Hostess with the Mostess here. Cutest little things to creep up my wall!

I have a couple more posts and ideas from this party to come, if you're looking for the how-to behind some of the ideas...they're on their way. And if you're reaching your ladybird quota, I have some lovely mothers day treats just around the corner! :)

AND...Royal wedding tomorrow...yay...the royal family so intrigue me, and while I'm no squealing teenager, I'm really looking forward to watching Will & Kate tie the knot! Have you got wedding plans? Try these free printables and mood board from The TomKat Studio...

2 comments:

  1. Jordan, these ladybugs are adorable. I found them on Hostess with the Mostess. They will be featured in my Celebration Sundays - Ladybug Party Theme later today. Come check it out at The Mandatory Mooch. Thanks, Nichi www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring these little guys Nichi! I'll head over and check it out : )

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )