Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kathryn's Black & White 40th :: Real Party

Photobucket
I have been working on quite a number of custom design jobs lately. I hope to share a few with you over the coming weeks. This dessert buffet was put together by one of my regular customers, Marnie. You may remember her son's farmyard party?

She wanted a black & white theme for her friends 40th and asked me to design chocolate bar wrappers, party dots and buffet labels to co-ordinate with her theme. I loved how she cut some labels out and left others full, and the way she used party dots to decorate her candle jars. Very creative! Thanks so much for sharing your friends special occasion with us, Marnie!

What about you, what are some of your favourite grown up party themes?

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )