Friday, February 18, 2011

Glassine Envelopes

Photobucket
I've long admired glassine envelopes. I love that you can get a little preview at what is inside.
Photobucket
Photobucket
These little envelopes are new to my store and I've been busy putting them to work. They make such cute favours and I thought they would particularly compliment a couple of my collections.
Photobucket
This is a little peek at a self-promotional shoot I'm preparing for (slowly but surely!). It will be for my space collection. I used my straw/garland tags to wrap around the glassine envelope. Sweet and simple, right?! (You can find them in my store here.)

What would you put in these little guys?
What are you up to this weekend? I wish I was here but home is the reality.
Enjoy surfing this weeks eye candy links!


:: Go styling mum's!
:: I would like to try these at my next kids party
:: This would cost a lot with the price of bananas at the moment 
:: And how the flower toppers are made


See you Monday! xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the little bags and thanks so much for your links. The Bananas party is just fabulous and so are the party hats!

    Off to a four year old party today, but it's at a party play place so probably no style surprises there just lots of kids having fun! Working tomorrow, which is actually good as I have a lot on right now and can use the extra time!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Charley's party in your post. I seriously did spend a pretty penny on bananas :( XO

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )