Monday, November 22, 2010

Felt Fotography

Happy monday peeps!
Just letting you know I may be a little light on with posts this week as I am working on getting my new website up and going with all my products re-uploaded (I did it once already, but wasn't saving them correctly....big ooops!!). I'm taking some new photos of some older designs and catching up on designing and orders. Taking photos with this felt covered camera would be just a little bit more fun I think! :) Hope you all have a happy start to the week, see you soon! x

P.S. I just saw that my Ice Cream Sundae baby shower was featured on Bump Smitten today. (Go and check them out, they will make you want a baby!) You can find my full posts on my ice cream party here and here.
(Image via ffffound)

3 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )