Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CUSTOMER PARTY :: Katie's 'Lemon Delicious' Lunch!

I L.O.V.E getting party images from customers! It's the icing on the cake when someone who has purchased one of my prints or accesssories, returns to share how they put together a party or event for their friends or family. What a privelege have a little peek into their lives!
This party was sent to me from one of my very good friends, Liz (you may remember her daughters 1st birthday here). She organised a lunch for family and close friends to celebrate her sisters birthday. This is the desert table she put together...
Katies B'Day
Katies B'Day2
Lemon is so 'in' right now it would seem, and I am loving it! Didn't she do a lovely job? One little detail Liz shared was her cute napkin paper weight. They are currently renovating their kitchen, so she used a tile and added a lemon 'party dot' to it - what a clever lady. Love that kind of detailed creativity!
Liz based this party around the 'Salem' Kitchen Tea invite she had personalised for a birthday, as well as the matching party dots. You can find both in my store.
Have you purchased some Polkadot Prints? I'd love to hear from you and see how the event came together. I'll be adding an album to my facebook page where I will post images you send me. That way we can all share inspiration and ideas with each other. How does that sound? 

3 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )