Tuesday, May 4, 2010

INSPIRATION :: Authentic Italian Pizza Party

How original is this take on a pizza party? So loving all the details. This party was sent to me by Erica. I wish I could read her blog (there must be a way of translating right?)...but I could tell by the photos she has a great eye for detail and is a very talented crafty mama! 
I am a savoury girl, so would have to add the real deal with melted mozarella into this theme. You could incorporate a 'make your own' element to your party with bowls of prepared pizza toppings - kid & adult versions!
More of Erica's pizza party details here


  1. Love this, posting on the Boutique markets facebook page right away!!!!


  2. what a clever theme! I love it all!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

  3. So cute!! Makes me hungry. :)

    FYI: When you go to her website Google brought up a bar on the top of the screen to 'translate' I could read the whole thing!
    Sale xo

  4. I guess google can help you out...




So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )