Monday, May 10, 2010

He makes me a mum!

These photos were taken yesterday - Mother's Day. I love this little face, these long eyelashes, cute slobbery, kissing lips, this blonde curly ducks-tail, these cute little toes and soft padded feet, these chubby little hands that sometimes get into mischief! 
We are dealing with a nearly-2yr-old. So moods seem to swing from extremes everyday...
:: He can be so adorable and say something cute, and then moments later, he can make me tear my hair out. 
:: He sleeps so peacefully, but when he wakes, he can be like a hurricane ripping through my house jumping from one activity to the next! 
:: I can sit and play with and not care about time, deadlines or the things I *should* be doing, but then he can make a job take twice as long as it should because he wants to "help". 
He makes me a mum, and I love him so much! 


Happy mother's day for yesterday everyone, I hope you all had a lovely day and feel so valued and loved! 

1 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jordan - happy mothers day - looks like it was just perfect. Leanne

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )