Friday, April 16, 2010

Party Favour Friday :: Mini Pinata!

(image source)
How cute would these mini pinata's be to hand out at your next celebration? Made in the colours of your event's theme, you could fill them will some teeny lollies - dolly mix, smarties, m&m's, jellybeans or for those on a diet - grains of rice, glitter or confetti! 
For a full tutorial & how-to, visit Not Martha


Have a lovely weekend one and all. And stay tuned as next week I have a my first ever giveaway on the cards! Yippee!

1 comments:

  1. mine better have the high calorie stuff! I love the idea! Great find!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )