Monday, February 1, 2010

Real Life – Off Road Adventure

Hope you had a good weekend. I can pretty much guarantee it was drier and cleaner than ours! 

Yesterday was the long trained for, off-road triathlon that my (super motivated) husband competed in. And what do you know, it's the one day of summer that had serious rain - it was a mud bath! 
but that's what makes it so much fun, right? There was playing in the mud and puddles...
and some serious cheering from the sidelines. So glad I could re-use these 'Run Daddy Run' & 'Run Dave Run' t-shirts I made for a race last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )