Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bakerella - Cake Pops


In my blog surfing, I have come across one delicious blog that is definitely worth a mention. Bakerella.
I don’t know where I’ve been…I seriously spent AGES looking through all the ideas & cake pop variations. Take a look at the – wedding pops, cheesecake pops, sesame street pops & loads more - enjoy Bakerella world!

And one of my favourite themed sweet-treat creations is their Fast Food Fun realistic looking burger & fries made out of sugar cookies, cupcakes and brownies. Amazing! (I am trying to think how I might be able to work that into something in the future!)

I guarantee all the ideas will make you want to host a party even if there’s not one on the horizon! 
Image source Bakerella

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )