Wednesday, June 18, 2014

RAINBOW & SUNSHINE PARTY

Ellie's Rainbow 2nd Birthday | Polkadot Prints Ellie's Rainbow 2nd Birthday | Polkadot Prints
Well winter is definitely here! We've had our first round of the winter flu hit us with a vengeance and made the rounds through all of us, including a little hospital stay for little miss Lexie to perk up her oxygen levels with a bout of bronchiolitis poor baby. I miss summer already! So I'm taking you back to Ellie's 2nd birthday in the height of summer.
I was heavily pregnant when it came time for the party planning, so we didn't do anything too fancy. I made a piñata and and pastel pink ombre cake with topper, in fitting with her 'rainbow & sunshine' theme. (see invitation I shared here)
She had a lovely day and it was just the right amount of event planning for me at the time. She looks so small even just four months ago!

Rainbow Stationery available in the shop
Ellie's Rainbow 2nd Birthday | Polkadot Prints Rainbow & Sunshine Invitation | by Jordan Bariesheff

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )