Tuesday, June 11, 2013

COPING THROUGH LOGO & BRANDING

Coping Through Logo | by Polkadot Prints photo Coping-Through-Branding_zps2dc92454.jpg
A few weeks back I had a logo & branding sale. It's been a lot of fun getting to help people build a brand and logo for their business. I will share a few of those logos that I can over the coming weeks. This one today, is close to my heart. All about supporting those going through a loss of a baby. We worked on a few concepts, but Michelle settled on this direction which appealed to both male & female.  The main logo can be reversed out and also supported with a 'rain shower' pattern. I look forward to seeing it worked out on their website, social media & stationery. I'll let you know when the site goes live!

If your business needs a logo face lift or you're just getting things off the ground, email me for a questionnaire to get the ball rolling! A new look is just an email away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )