Saturday, September 8, 2012

CANADA IS ON DRUGS

...At least that is what I thought when I first arrived here in Canada. I would drive around and see all these huge 'drug stores' or chemist shops. It took me a while to realise that everyone was not on medication, but these drug stores are actually a combo of newsagents, post office, convenience store. They do also sell regular prescriptions, perfumes and cosmetics I was use to in a regular chemist.

One drug store chain actually sells all kinds of homewares too - from KitchenAid mixers to TV's!
Now I know that everyone is not on drugs, it's kind of really handy to have a one stop shop when I need to mail a parcel and pick up milk at the same time!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )