Saturday, September 8, 2012

CANADA IS ON DRUGS

...At least that is what I thought when I first arrived here in Canada. I would drive around and see all these huge 'drug stores' or chemist shops. It took me a while to realise that everyone was not on medication, but these drug stores are actually a combo of newsagents, post office, convenience store. They do also sell regular prescriptions, perfumes and cosmetics I was use to in a regular chemist.

One drug store chain actually sells all kinds of homewares too - from KitchenAid mixers to TV's!
Now I know that everyone is not on drugs, it's kind of really handy to have a one stop shop when I need to mail a parcel and pick up milk at the same time!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. nice http://polkadotprintsstudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/canada-is-on-drugs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Individuals that adoration an individual's pet dogs and consequently are giving thought to reducing drug in addition to alcohol desire should really give preference to your pet friendly treatment centers given that pet friendly treatment centers allow animal friends and gives the best quality companies. People who expected results . comprehend the exact pet friendly treatment centers and also other points really feels at liberty to browse this amazing https://heroes.app/blogs/55599/Are-You-Making-Effective-Use-Of-Pet-Friendly-Treatment-Centers site.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )