Tuesday, June 26, 2012

INRODUCING CHOMPY

How was your weekend? We have a new member in our family over the weekend...
Levi had a little trip to the hospital in the ambulance on Friday (hence no joy post). He had a bad case of croup which after some medication, was back to good health, thank the Lord. I was so glad we were visiting family in a big town and not our usual remote lodge!

The paramedics were so wonderful, and gave him a little Canadian beaver for his ride and to take home. He is now a firm favourite and has officially been named "chompy" the beaver! Funny guy. 
I will resume normal blogging tomorrow, thanks for being here xo 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )