Saturday, May 26, 2012

WEEKEND WHIPAROUND :: JOY MOMENT NO.2

Photobucket
After my big offload to you I've decided to share another joy moment with you this week.

I made Sushi!

Levi asks for it everytime we got to the shops as it was his usual snack when grocery shopping back home. They do have sushi here, but it is just the small rings, not the large hand rolls we are use to, so I took things into my own hands and created my own. I based the rice quantities on this recipe, and was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Ah these little things that bring joy...I was definitely Levi's favourite mum that day and that made me smile! : )

Here are a few things from around the web this week that might bring a smile to your face:


// This tape would be at home in my tool box
// Creative kids playgrounds - amazing!
// Have you seen Olive Us yet, so very sweet.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )