Saturday, January 7, 2012

SEVEN YEARS AGO

Photobucket Photobucket
These photos were taken at our wedding seven years ago! I was looking through our wedding photos just last week and I can honestly say I still really love our wedding...and I love us.

We have done so much in seven years, and experienced many things - like travelling, having a child, taking shaky steps of faith, and generally sharing everyday life with each other, our families and friends. And we've learnt a whole tonne too - like the time we wallpapered a room in our first house together (let's just say it was a little tense!) I'm so glad we change and grow over time!

Well, here's to my wonderful husband and many more happy years to come! xo

{Images: Jon Jarvela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )