Monday, November 28, 2011

WEEKEND WHIP AROUND

I hope you had a lovely weekend. I feel a weight has been lifted from my shoulders knowing all my events are over for the year. I can now finish up some freelance work and then it's all Christmas!

Summer is defininately here now, lots of swimming and the first Mangoes of the season...
Photobucket

I went with a good friend to checkout the Warehouse sale of a few of my favourite stores - Little Maison, Sharnel Dollar Designs, Apple & Bee among a few others. I bought a few supplies that you might see in the coming weeks!
Photobucket
We enjoyed Fish & Chips at the local park. Chased birds, fed them chips and climbed trees - ahh the simple life is so refreshing!Photobucket
 And I had a little help with some Christmas baking in preparations for my new Christmas printable collection I'll share with you this week...yay!
Photobucket
 What did you get up to this weekend? xo

1 comments:

  1. Mangoes and fish and chips. Must be summer on it's way! Looking forward to checking out your christmas collection.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )