Tuesday, August 16, 2011

JUNGLE SAFARI :: CUSTOMER PARTY

Photobucket 
Photobucket 

I recently created a whole collection of printables based on this birthday invite and baby shower invite for a customer, Velly. I love the soft khaki colours and of course the little animals of this design - a personal favourite.
I was so impressed with the photos Velly sent through of her son Brayden's first birthday. Thanks for making my paper goods look so good! You created a lovely party for your son - great memories!

Velly would like to thank : My dearest friend, Novita {Petit Yum} for the cake, cupcakes, cakepops & macarons |  Sharnel Dollar Designs for providing those pretty little jars | Le Petit Party for those beautiful ribbons. 

{You can find and share your photos in my Facebook customer album}

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )