Friday, July 22, 2011

PEPPA PIG :: CUSTOM DESIGN

Photobucket
One of my lovely sponsors here at Polkadot Prints, Pauline from The Party Studio, also owns Sophisticated Yum an event styling business. She asked me to custom design some stationery for her daughters upcoming 6th birthday back in June. Amelia wanted a pink and purple Peppa Pig themed party. (Have you seen the TV show of this funny pig family?)
Photobucket

Of course there are licensing issues when it comes to character parties, so I designed just using the Peppa Pig style of illustration. It was a fun challenge as it's not my natural style, but I think it was a strong enough association to convey the theme and set the mood for the party! From the invite there were matching buffet labels and thank you tags.

Pauline really went to town with themed food table and decorations for this party. So much fun!
Photobucket
I love how she picked up different elements from the show and invite - gumboots, muddy puddles, apples cookies, and that cake! So gorgeous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pauline you did such an amazing job! You can read more about the details on her blog here & here.
You can also find lots of the supplies used in this party in Pauline's online store. Thanks for sharing Pauline!

{If you have a request for custom designed stationery,  feel free to email me to talk about what you had in mind! - just note there is sometimes a wait list, so make sure you plan ahead!...}

3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE your Blog!

    Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Can I ask what was used in the mud pies?? Pleeeeeeaaasssee tnankyou :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )