Thursday, July 28, 2011

LET'S GO FLY A KITE

Photobucket
You may have seen this party on Birthday Girl yesterday. How sweet is it? This was a custom design I did in collaboration with Tash of Whimsy Petite Styling. Tash and I have worked together on a number of occasions lately and it's always fun. This girl is going places and has a real eye for detail and making a party one to remember - from location and furniture to food and activities, it all just ties together beautifully!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A custom name banner decorates a refashioned dresser, which is a perfect way to serve all the food and display the favour boxes decorated with party dots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm sure this little girl is still thinking of her first ever birthday party!

See Tash's post here for more photos and details on this summery party. All photos taken by Voice Photography.

{This collection will be in my store soon. In the meantime, feel free to email me!}
UPDATE: This collection is now in store HERE}

1 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous party. Well done to everyone involved. I love these colours!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )