Saturday, May 7, 2011

MOTHERS DAY :: FREE PRINTABLE

Photobucket
It's mothers day this weekend and what better excuse to leave the housework, sit back, have a cup of tea and indulge in something sweet!

This is my latest DIY for you, my lovely readers, featured on Oh Hello Friend - some free printables to help you create something a little special for your mum or grandma. Blue and white is probably one of my mum's favourite colour combo's so that was the inspiration behind this theme.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Free PDF printable include:

Tea bag tags
Gift cards x 2 designs - 'Thank You' & 'You are my fave'
A4 patterned paper x 2 designs for your own crafty bits and pieces like plat liners, buffet tabs...
{the gift cards are designed to use for any occasion and aren't specifically mothers day-ish - bonus!} 

Enjoy!

{P.S. I saw this freebie this week and was surprised to see 'my' idea of tea bag tags...I seriously didn't read her mind, and I'm sure we're not the first ones to design these, but a bit funny - great minds think alike...or maybe it's our name...}

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jordan! Love it! If you ever think of doing it a DIY set for a baby girls birthday party - maybe Bo Peep theme - would love to see it! ~ Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Bridie! I haven't got Bo Peep on the cards at the moment, but email me if you would like something designed specially for your baby girl! :)

    Thanks Ros! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous, and my favourite colour too. Thank you so much, and whilst I'm too late in using them for Mother's Day I have plans on using that stunning paper for my 40th, which I might add is not til next year, lol. Pays to be organised though, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )