Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day peeps! I hope you have been showering love on everyone today. I'm really liking these happy hearts from A Creative Mint. Very lovely for a day like today.
We had the day off work, so we spent the day in the sun at Dreamworld...fun & tiring. Thanks to my slow cooker and a quick and easy chocolate mousse I prepared before we left, I have a red and white themed dinner planned for tonight for our little family. Bring on the loving! :)

Also just a note, if you have emailed me over the past four days, I won't have received your email. In my website update, there have been some issues with email. It's still pending, so I will let you know when it's all back online and will get you to re-send. You can get in touch via my facebook page in the meantime. Thanks for your patience! The website is going to be so much easier to order and browse. I can't wait to show you some new products I have too! Till then..x

(Image via A Creative Mint)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )