Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia Day! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating this awesome country! Soak up the sun, and have a 'snag', pavlova and lamington for me! xo


  1. Oh, I miss lamingtons! Happy Aussie day!

  2. oh wow what i would give for a lamington!!! yummo! happy australia day jordan.

  3. Hi me I love this post: Happy Australia !!! i work in Romania for romantic sex shop and if you have time look here, thank you

  4. hello everybody, Australia and Romania i work at romantic sex shop and i read your blog, nice, bye


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )