Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grace Designs

Well, thank you to everyone who participated in the Facebook Sale! With all the product and interest, it ended up being over two nights - and it was intense! I think I have RSI from hitting refresh as comments came in from every direction trying to purchase each item. Lots of fun! We'll have to do it again sometime :) I'm busily getting invoices and package out before Christmas. But, I can't wait to see what you create with your goodies!

The whole idea came from my lovely friend Ros of Grace Designs. She held a similar sale earlier this year and I wanted to say a public thanks to her for a great idea. She is one creative chick making gorgeous accessories, but is just one of those all round crafting, handmade wonder women (as well as a fellow stationery lover!) Her work has also been published in the new 'Handmade Living' book just launched in early December. Did I tell you she is creative??!
She has just put some new items for sale in her store, so why don't you head over and check it out. I bought myself a little something recently to wear in my hair on Christmas day...can't wait! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks lovely! how funny we both posted today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )