Monday, November 15, 2010

Little ONE baby :: PRESS

I feel extremely privileged to have my designs featured in gorgeous national mummy magazine - Little One Baby! Check it out! A couple of my designs are featured in their party & birth announcement sections. And I have to say...how cute is that gorgeous guy on the cover!
Features,magazine,Little One Baby
I remember over a year ago now, browsing the newsagent for a decent parenting magazine to send to a friend who'd had a baby, and Little One Baby jumped out at me from amongst the rows of glossies. Great inspiration, nursery inspiration, real life stories and new products. So stylish and well designed. (I didn't realise till later it was their first ever edition - it looked so polished!) The current edition is in newsstands now.

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )