Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Prints are ready!

Thanks for your patience, those of you who have been enquiring about Christmas prints this year.  I will be able to share some Christmas party printables in the next couple of weeks for those of you who are planning Christmas get togethers for work, family or friends. I have used one of the designs for Peekaboo Magazine's next edition, so it's under wraps until that launches... 
BUT, I can happily say the photo Christmas greeting printables are now online and ready to order! Here is a glimpse at some of some of my designs. You can see the whole range of Christmas prints here.

As a special early bird offer, you can enter the code CMASEB20 at check out to receive 20% off your Christmas prints. Offer expires 21st November 2010 (9pm AEST). 

I don't know about you, but these prints have got me thinking about an updated family photo...What about you, do you get professional photos taken each year, or are you the 'set-the-timer and run into the shot' kind of family?

A huge thank you to my friends Danie & Justin for letting me use their gorgeous family on many of the designs, and letting me share it on the web! xo (their photo taken by Voice Photography)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )