Monday, November 8, 2010

Behind the Scenes :: Photoshoot & Mathilda's

If you're a fan of Polkadot prints on facebook, you know that I have played a part in a Christmas/New Years project for Peekaboo Magazine's next edition.
The New Years shoot was last week, and I promised to show you some behind the scenes, but the photos I took would have either revealed a little too much of the finished product, or they were a little bit *too* behind the scenes if you know what I mean (blinking, blurry, strange facial expressions etc) So here are a couple from the Christmas shoot we did a month ago...
(All the paper, ribbon, props ready to go)
(Sharnel & Naomi making sure they're getting the right shots...serious work! :)
I always enjoy seeing what goes on behind the scenes of other people's projects, I hope this gives you a little glimpse into mine.
Also, I had a wonderful weekend at Mathilda's Markets on Saturday. I laughed when a couple of people introduced themselves as 'blog stalkers'! So funny to think I have stalkers :) Well, welcome to my new 'likers' and followers, stalkers or not. Thank you for kind words over the weekend and I hope you enjoy your paper goods!
I have a Christmas craft on my list to do this week with a tutorial to share with you. Better get gluing!


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )