Monday, October 18, 2010

Babushka Doll Cookies

When I came across this Babushka Cookie tutorial from Bubble And Sweet, I automatically thought they would be a perfect match for my Aimee invite collection. Cute hey? A little bit of fondant and some cute cutters and you can have yourself some gorgeous party favours for your guests to take home! 
I've tried my hand at decorated biscuits a couple of times, I'm definately not a pro, but I do love how you can use them to build on a party theme. Someone here in Australia who has mastered this art is Hello Naomi. She makes amazing cakes and cookies like this....
...and uses them to build amazing dessert tables. I am in awe! Make sure you check out her blog & flickr stream, for more of her creations.
Are you are a big fan of cookies for your parties? Have you given them a go yourself?

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Naomi's cookies and sweet tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these designs. Soo cute! I bet if i tried them they wouldnt look that good. Very original and Kitch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the perfect book at borders today... going to go find the title - it was all about decorating biscuits - book depository here I come.. might stash it for christmas

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )