Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Inspiration :: When life gives you lemons....

Happy Monday Tuesday everyone! Phew a big weekend at the markets and I have hit the ground running with orders and enquiries! I am feeling a little half baked at the moment...everything has been started but nothing is quite finished! 
I am waiting on my first letterpress wedding invitation job to come back from the printers - letterpress is so 'in' right now, and I can't wait to see it finished! (And I'm sure the bride is hanging out too!) 
With weddings on the brain...how fresh are all the details in this SMP wedding? I love weddings that are just a little out of the box and original. Things that might sound weird when describing them to others, you know like, "we will hold lemons as a bouquet" can you imagine your bridesmaids face?! 
To have a vision for how something will all pull together...totallyadmirable! Oh to do it all again...to the same man of course! 
And isn't this a great idea for creating a "roof" for a venue with a high ceiling...or even none! Love it all!

This post wouldn't be complete without a special thank you to the lovely Kim of the TomKat Studio for the shout out recently! Don't know Kim? You are seriously missing out on some great inspiration and good times!! Check out her blog.

All images: Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )