Friday, June 25, 2010

Party Favour Friday :: Stitched Paper Bags

Remember the farewell party from last weekend? As much as I wasn't able to design as much as I wanted to, I was able to put together some little favours for everyone to take home. 
Again I want to highlight the humble Polkadot Party Dot. They are so versatile and so handy to have around for a quick 'jazz up' of...well...anything!
I had designed the dots previously, and then sewed the bags just the morning of the party. 
Paper bags + party dots + sewing machine = 
Inside was a family photo and some of these delicious Jersey Caramels...good family memories!
Hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm off to Melbourne...brrrrrr...so looking forward to it though...just what the Dr ordered I think! Hoping for some great design finds & inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )