Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life isn't always a carnival...

Okay, so I don't usually talk about too much personal stuff on my blog - I like to keep it fun, 'event'ful, and inspiring. But life isn't always a carnvial right? And I'm no super mum who 'has it all'. 
I will be taking a few days off from blogging for a visit to hospital and just some R&R as I have just had a miscarriage (the third one in about a year...definately not fun!). I didn't know how much to share of this, but most of you are women and I'm sure appreciate openness, right?! xo


I will hopefully be back to it early next week (if not before!! - I love it here!). I have some fun things from the weekend at the markets to share with you. And also some new feature designs! 


Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
Jordan
xo 

10 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss, Jordan. Hope your feeling better soon!

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I am so so sorry. My husband and I have been going through infertility for over a year. We are in our first IVF cycle. Take care and I looking forward to your future posts.

    http://www.teseivf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers! Feel better soon!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan, big hugs. Please take time away from the cyber-world for yourself and to start the healing process, physically and emotionally. We will all be here, thinking of you and hoping for you, and awaiting your return. Stay well and take special care of yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jordan, I'm very sad to hear of your loss. xxx
    Sharnel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan, so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. I have also had 3 in the past 2 years. It's not much fun but you have to keep going..take care and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you Jordan, lots of love to you.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hardest thing to cope with, I know how you are feeling and my thoughts are with you. You must look after YOU though. Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear Jords. Take care - sending a big hug. x

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )