Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Shower - Large Letters

Okay, so back to Baby Showers...I bought these large letters from my local Lombards party shop for the hefty price of $0.99 each! Bargain!
Like many of my ideas, I didn't know how I would use them at the time, but I thought they would come in handy at some point, and it wasn't like they would break the bank, so in the trolley they went. 
So what does one do with white cardboard letters? I printed out some designs from the baby shower invitations, stuck them on, and trimmed around the letters. They will be used on the food table at the upcoming baby shower. 

We're doing an ice-cream sundae buffet - yummo! I'm going to keep you updated on all the bits as they are designed so you can see from start to end how it all works out (hoping now that I've said this, that it looks good at the end!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )