Monday, January 11, 2010

Holiday in the rear view mirror!


We’re back…We had a great time up on the coast relaxing in the UV rays (not much sun!) - we couldn’t pull our little guy away from the waves and the sand! There was a whole lot of nothing being done for the majority of the time. Mixed in with some shopping, swimming, reading & eating. Bliss!

We also celebrated our 5yr wedding anniversary on the 8th Jan – time surely does fly!

Hope you had a great holiday. I still have one more week off work to help with preparations for my sisters wedding. I will be making the most of that! (and maybe even squeeze in some time at the computer to create some new designs I sketched up over the holidays!)

I’ve got tonnes more ‘invitation features’ ready to blog about…stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )